Psychology on Parade is a well-established psychology practice in Williamstown. We are currently seeking a Child Psychologist and Counselling and Clinical Psychologists to join our friendly team 2 – 5 days per week.
Employment with Psychology on Parade has proved to be a wonderful opportunity for many new graduates, as well as experienced clinicians, to experience a supportive and highly flexible work environment and opportunities to develop, while making a genuine difference.
- A Masters or Doctoral degree or 5 plus 1
- AHPRA registration (clinical endorsement an advantage)
- Eligible for Medicare service provision
- Professional and Public Indemnity Insurance
- Working with Children’s Check
- Well-developed clinical and counselling skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Ongoing commitment to personal development
- Confident working independently with a wide range of presenting issues
Flexible work arrangements and generous contractor rates are offered. We also provide full-time reception and well-appointed counselling rooms with telephone and internet facilities.
Please email your cover letter (including your availability) and resume addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 23rd August 2019. Successful applicants may be interviewed and appointed prior to this date.
Psychology on Parade