Located in the central and busy hub of Brunswick, InPsync Psychology is looking for a passionate and driven psychologist to join our team.
We are a dynamic and growing clinic offering modern and spacious consulting rooms as well as complete reception coverage. Due to ongoing, increased patient demand, we are looking for a warm, friendly and enthusiastic Psychologist to join our team. Our psychologists also provide solution-focused, evidence-based strategies to adolescents in secondary schools under a mental health care plan.
Whether you are an enthusiastic new grad or a clinician of many years experience, we want to hear from you.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Registration with APHRA
- Eligibility to provide services through Medicare, WorkCover and TAC
- Current Working with Children Check and Police Check
- Experience and interest in working with children and adolescents
- Client focus with a commitment to evidence based practice
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly, warm personality and ability to build positive rapport with clients
- The ability to work independently as well as work well in our team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours including evening hours and weekends
- Endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist
What We Offer:
- Wide referral network with a diverse range of clientele
- Efficient and friendly practice management, administration and reception support to answer phones, book appointments and liaise with clients and Medicare
- Peer and Individual supervision
- Comfortable, attractive and professional consulting rooms including rooms that cater for both adults and play therapy rooms for children
- Friendly, supportive, collegial, professional staff and atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Managed electronic record keeping and appointment diary
- Marketing of your skills and experience
To apply for this opportunity, send your cover letter, CV and availability to the Director at email@example.com. Successful applicants will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your application.