The Wishing Star Lapointe Developmental Clinic is one of the largest child-focused private practices providing counseling, assessment, and support services to children and their parents in the Lower Mainland. We are seeking a Registered Psychologist or Registered Clinical Counsellor to join our thriving multi-disciplinary team environment. We are looking for a clinician who uses an integrative, developmentally-informed and family-centred approach to assessment and intervention with a broad range of ages and referral concerns.
- Workplace culture and team connections are at the heart of our service provision model. Our practice professional development opportunities and regular clinical consultation with peers.
- Our administrative staff provides full service client care and administration.
- We have a professional online presence, a well-developed referral plan, and a large network of professional referral sources.
- We have strong connections with our community partners, and opportunities for delivering education and outreach within the community are available.
- We are the destination private practice in the Lower Mainland of BC for child-related support services with a focus on strengthening relationships, enhancing resilience, and building competence and confidence in our clients.
- We are able to offer strategic support and guidance for families interested in relocating to join our practice.
- Part-time and full time opportunities are available.
- Psychologist or Clinical Counsellor registered to work in B.C., Canada (or eligible for registration).
- Experience working with children, adolescents and families.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a team player.
- Proficiency in a range of therapeutic approaches (e.g., attachment-oriented, psychodynamic, CBT, DBT, etc.).
- Training and experience in psychoeducational and diagnostic assessments would be an asset.
Have questions? Interested in applying? Submit a cover letter and CV to Dr. Vanessa Lapointe at email@example.com