Exciting opportunity to join our Support Team at Inner Melbourne Clinical Psychology!
We are looking for a warm, reliable and capable person to join our wonderful Support Team.
Our Support Team looks after our clients and psychologists and also provides assistance to our Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Finding the most appropriate psychologist for new clients and setting them up in our client database
- Liaising with existing clients about changes to appointments, waiting lists, Medicare rebates and payment
- General reception, administration and book-keeping tasks
- Assisting our psychologists with administrative and other tasks
- Providing crisis support to clients
- Attending team and clinic meetings
We are looking for a person who:
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Feels confident providing support to people when they are distressed
- Has excellent attention to detail, time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Is trustworthy and punctual
- Is a quick learner
- Enjoys and is good at working in a fast-paced environment
- Is confident with technology
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has an ability to work independently, but also knows when to balance this with seeking guidance
Applicants will have completed at least three years of study in psychology or counselling, and have a background in reception or administrative support.
The role involves working from home accessing our email, client software and our internet-based phone software. As such, you need to have access to a confidential space and a laptop. It is essential that you have strong and reliable internet (an unlimited internet plan is needed).
Applicants must live in Melbourne and be willing to travel to inner Melbourne locations for training, monthly meetings and quarterly clinic meetings.
Pay rates and Award details
We are looking for someone full-time and possibly part-time also. The full-time role will be a permanent position with a trial period of three months. The part-time role will be approximately two days (to be confirmed). The part-time role will also involve a three month trial period, after which the role will be offered as a casual contract or a permanent contract. The relevant Award is Health Professionals and Services Award (2010) (Support Services employee, level 3-4)
Superannuation is paid in addition to these rates.
Applications close Wednesday 31st July at 5pm and interviews will likely be on Thursday 8th and Friday 9th August, with location to be confirmed.
To find out more about Inner Melbourne Clinical Psychology take a look around our website. If you have any questions about the position call our Support Team Managers, Kathryn or Amy on (03) 9376 1958.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to our Support Team Managers, Kathryn Delaney and Amy Somers at email@example.com