An oportunity has become available for a Clinical Psychologist to join an expanding private practice in Toowoomba, QLD, working with a individuals, couples and families with a range of psychological issues.
Halcyon Psychology is a busy private practice located in Toowoomba, QLD, committed to providing a high standard of evidence-based psychological treatments with a trauma informed, person centred approach to a range of client presentations across the lifespan.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a warm, enthusiastic and compassionate Clinical Psychologist to join our team as a sub-contractor. The role will initially be for one day per week with a view to increasing days as required.
What We Offer
For the right candidate, Halcyon Psychology offers a supportive environment that encourages continued learning and skills development.
We also offer:
· An established referral base
· Full-time onsite reception/administrative support
· Comfortable and well-appointed counselling rooms
· Onsite parking
· Individual peer supervision and mentorship with the Principal Psychologist
· Flexible days and hours
What You Will Need
· Full registration with AHPRA as a Psychologist
· Completion of a Master of Psychology (Clinical)
· Eligibility to provide services under Medicare
· Professional Indemnity Insurance
· Skills in the provision of a range of psychological models of treatment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· An interest in the treatment of trauma.
This exciting opportunity is available immediately with a flexible start date. If you are interested in this role, please send a cover letter and your CV to Deborah Rattray at email@example.com