Opportunities for Clinical Psychologists or Clinical Psychology Registrars to join a busy and rapidly growing private practice in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs working with a variety of adult referrals.
$82,500 - 99,000 (est. pro rata for Clinical Psychology Registrar)
$113,000 - 133,200 (est. pro rata for Clinical Psychologist)
Laura MacCombie Clinical Psychological Services is a thriving private practice centrally located in Randwick and now with a second location at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) Kensington campus.
The practice prides itself on providing a high standard of clinical care and effective evidenced-based treatment for adults with a variety of difficulties (e.g. GAD, social phobia, PTSD, depression, BPD, student difficulties such as perfectionism/procrastination, relationship issues, and work-related stress).
About the role:
This is an exciting career opportunity for a warm, enthusiastic, and well-presented Clinical Psychologist or Clinical Psychology Registrar to join our vibrant team as a contractor; 1 - 3 days per week. This role is available to begin immediately but start date is flexible.
The new addition(s) to the team will be committed to providing the best possible psychological care to those who are struggling in the local community. The successful applicant(s) will also have a solid background in evidence-based practice and great interpersonal skills.
What you’ll need:
• Completion of a Masters of Psychology (Clinical) degree
• Registration with APHRA as a Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist
• Ability to provide items under Medicare (or ability to obtain)
• Knowledge, skills and experience in the delivery of a range of evidence-based treatments (e.g.CBT, ACT, DBT, schema therapy)
• Some ability to provide some after-hours appointments
What you’ll receive:
• Being part of a friendly, supportive, and vibrant team that has a great reputation with local GPs and universities
• Full-time reception support
• A diverse client base, working through various adult challenges
• An established referral network
• The opportunity to apply and further develop your skills and experience
• Individual supervision with a board approved supervisor
• Support in reaching your clinical endorsement (for registrars)
• Monthly peer supervision/professional development sessions
• Access to a library of books and resources
What you need to do now:
This exciting opportunity is available immediately, with flexible start date. If you’re interested in this role, please submit a brief cover letter and recent CV to email@example.com