We are looking for an experienced Clinical Psychologist/Registered Psychologist to join our friendly team of four psychologists and one administration assistant at Chatswood. This is a busy and established practice with a solid referral base and fulltime administration support.
The practice was established in 2006 and has a range of referrers from a variety of sources including GP’s and Psychiatrists. Referrals are mostly for adolescents and adults with mood and anxiety disorders, trauma and can include a range of other issues.
We are seeking a friendly and compassionate psychologist to work 2 days per week (Flexible days)
The benefits of working in this practice:
- Excellent contract rate
- Existing referral network from a range of sources (GPs, colleagues, word of mouth through previous and current clients)
- Well-located, close to Chatswood Station with all necessary facilities (kitchen, bathroom, waiting area, computer, printer all available)
- Clinical supervision available from an experienced clinician
- Monthly team meeting and peer review of cases
- Working with children, adolescents and adults
- Fulltime admin support
- Access to an extensive professional library.
Registration with Psychology Board of Australia
Eligible to provide Medicare psychological services (MBS Items: 80010 or 80110)
Must have own ABN – or be prepared to arrange
Must have own indemnity insurance
Must have own Medicare provider number
Commitment to evidence-based therapies such as CBT, ACT, schema therapy
Excellent clinical, writing, organization and communication skills
Ability and confidence to work independently
Commitment to ongoing Professional Development
Experience working with a varied client base – ideally minimum 2-3 years of clinical experience
Friendly, warm, compassionate personality with ability to build strong rapport with clients
Clinical Psychology Registrars are welcome to apply
For further details please contact Natalie Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on phone
0425 211 375. Please send CVs and cover letter to the above email address.