Applications Close - 5pm Monday 22nd July 2019
Community Links Wellbeing (CLW) is a fast growing not-for-profit non government organisation that requires a motivated, forward thinking Mental Health Clinician. CLW is currently funded to operate in Wollondilly, Camden, Campbelltown and Wingecarribee Local Government Areas providing support to all members of the community to assist them achieve positive personal and community outcomes.
Community Links Wellbeingnow has a rewarding opportunity for a Registered Psychologist to join its team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate must be willing to travel across all funded areas. Reporting to the Mental Health Clinical Co-ordinator, you will be required to provide behavioural and psychological supports to clients, possible caregivers and to other relevant stakeholder organisations.
This will be achieved by applying your psychological expertise in assessing, treating and consulting on emotional, mental, developmental or behavioural difficulties.
Some of your key duties will include (but will not be limited to):
· Providing a high level of appropriate skilled clinical assessment and interventions across Community Links Wellbeing’s Psychological services.
· Exercising independent professional judgement in solving problems and managing cases where principles, procedures and techniques require expansion, adaptation and modification;
· Delivering intensive support and management planning to support staff to assist in the ongoing care of participants with complex needs;
· Engaging in formal education around client behaviour support and psycho-social issues to support staff; and
· Working with clinical team to complete multi-disciplinary assessments
· Consulting and liaising with relevant health services (including GPs) and community agencies/ groups to develop relationships for service delivery
· Genuine interest in working with a wide range of clients
· Full registration with AHPRA
· Medicare eligibility
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent counselling and communication skills
· Possession of a current NSW Drivers License
· Willingness to undertake a Working with Children Check.
· Understanding of NDIS (preferable)
In return for your hard work and engagement, you will receive an attractive remuneration package (commensurate with skills and experience) plus super and salary packaging opportunities.
You will enjoy working for a passionate and motivated organisation that excels at making a real difference in the community.
How to Apply
Applications close 5pm Monday 22nd July 2019
Please contact Community Links Wellbeing via email at email@example.com to request an application package or for further information contact Greg Duffy on 0408 678 787 or Nicole Humphries on 0408 678 383