Applications invited for Psychologists or Clinical Psychologists to join our beautiful and very busy CBD clinic. Flexible hours and days - minimum availability for 8 sessions per week - more sessions available if desired.
Brisbane Wellbeing Psychologists has been created to provide high quality psychological health and wellbeing services in a calm, welcoming and beautiful environment.
What we offer:
- A professional, warm and welcoming environment for you working alongside other psychologists and very well supported by administration. We look after all marketing, payments etc so you can focus on your clinical work in a beautiful and supportive environment.
- Flexibility in hours and days and the opportunity to build your caseload to your desired level
- Supervision and professional development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration, which values your skills and experience
- A professional and motivated client base – private and medicare clients only with no bulk billing. Split fee percentage per client session.
What we are looking for:
- Experience and enthusiasm for your profession
- Personal attributes – conscientious, organised, reliable, calm, grounded, strong sense of warmth and integrity
- The ability to help people to feel comfortable and listened to, and skills to build a strong rapport quickly
- Demonstrated skills in evidence based approaches – particularly in the treatment of anxiety, mood and stress
- A track record of good client outcomes
- Strength in time management and a quick and efficient work style
- Competence in use of online case notes and management and reporting or ability to acquire
- Ability to provide succinct and timely written reports where required
- Existing referral relationships an advantage but not essential as we are very busy and a keen desire to provide exceptional service to clients
- Psychology registration with Medicare - Clinical Psychology an advantage but not essential
- Full registration with APRHA
- Own ABN
- Eligibility for Medicare and Hicaps
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Minimum 5 years experience
How to apply:
Please email your resume and a cover letter telling us more about yourself, your approach, availability and your experience and why you would think you would be a great addition to our team at Brisbane Wellbeing.
Applications and enquiries to Clinic Director Shannon Yeardley:
Applications close 3 August.