Interested in private practice and being part of an awesome and supportive team?
Our team of warm and supportive psychologists just celebrated our 10 year anniversary of working together in a growing private practice in Melbourne’s St. Kilda Road. Our clients are young people, adults, and couples presenting for counselling and psychological treatment for a broad range of issues such as depression, anxiety, anger management, stress, post-natal depression and anxiety, adjustment, family of origin issues, relationship issues, grief & loss, trauma & abuse, adjustment issues, personal growth and development.
There is an opportunity for an experienced and passionate psychologist with the right mix of skills and passion for counselling to join our vibrant and friendly team on a part-time basis.
- Full registration with the PBA
- Eligibility for Full membership of APS
- Eligibility to deliver FPS under Medicare
- Endorsement as clinical psychologist preferred but not essential
- Experience in using a broad range of therapeutic interventions including CBT and other evidence-based treatments
- Experience in working with couples and relationship concerns preferred but not essential
- Experience in working with children and adolescents preferred but not essential
- Flexibility in customising treatment approaches to suit client needs
- Passion for people, clients and colleagues alike, to work together to bring out the best in self and others
This is a part-time associate position with an option to consult for a full or half day on Saturdays. This role is ideal for someone who wants to develop their private practice in a supportive environment where everything is set up and ready to go, where mentoring and coaching is available if desired, and where you can just focus and dedicate yourself to your client work.
Peer support and supervision as a team in line with PBA requirements towards CPD requirements are conducted regularly with a strong team spirit and in a warm collegial environment that is designed to nurture and foster development and growth.
Meet our team at www.theredcouch.com.au and see why you would want to be working within this supportive environment.