Northshore Kidspace is a well-established private Child & Adolescent multidisciplinary practice based in Chatswood. We have an experienced team of Child Psychiatrists and Psychologists who are well respected in their field of expertise. We offer a systemic based model with evidence-based assessment and treatment for children, adolescents and families.
For more info on our practice please visit www.northshorekidspace.com.au
Due to the growing demands on our practice we are seeking a consultant Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist/Registrar with experience treating Children and Adolescents to join our team. This position is predomindently a Testing Clinic position (WIAT, WISC, ADHD etc). For junior applicants there may be a future promotion pathway to working with clinical cases. For more experienced applications looking for a mix of testing and clinical work, this can be considered. The position is 2-3 days per week with flexible hours by negotiation. The successful applicant will be available to start in August or as soon as possible.
- Full registration as a Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligible for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Strong grounding in multiple assessment modes (cognitive, eductaional, ADHD etc)
- Desirable: Experience working with Children, Adolescents and Family's.
- Desirable: Willingness to work some evenings to meet the needs of this age group
What we offer:
- Administration support (billing, appointments, reception etc)
- Attractive contract rates
- Strong referral base
- Ongoing collegial peer group and supervision support
- Clinical supervision with our Senior Clinical Psychologist
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists and Psychologists working in collaborative and supportive environment.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract