Operating in the Australian market for over 20 years, Assure is a market leader in the provision of Business Psychology solutions. Through best practice Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) and facilitation of Organisational Development services, Assure implements professional, innovative and engaging solutions for organisations and individuals that promote productivity and wellbeing in the workplace.
We have significant growth plans and to support this we need to build our team of practitioners. We are currently seeking a Psychologist/ Organisational Development Consultant to join our team based in our Perth office on a full time basis.
In this role you will contribute to the values driven, highly professional and ethical delivery of services to Assure customers through the provision of services including EAP counselling, psychological interventions, organisational development activities and critical incident management.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Registration as a Psychologist in Australia
- Broad experience in clinical and counselling interventions and related liaison with an ability to work competently and independently with a diverse and complex case load
- An understanding of best practice principles and experience in providing critical incident management services
- A demonstrated track record of quality training facilitation of organisational development products and services that utilise your expertise in group dynamics and process consultation
- Demonstrable experience in successful consulting in a professional services firm, and playing a key role in managing and interfacing with executive level clients
- The ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company to achieve goals through influence
- A superior level of interpersonal skills and the ability to contribute effectively to a team setting
- Warmth, flexibility and calmness under pressure
- Excellent computing skills, superior written skills, attention to detail and the ability to follow administration procedures with accuracy and efficiency
- A demonstrated commitment to innovation, continuous improvement and personal and professional development, as well as contributions to the professional development of colleagues
You will be self-motivated, reliable and have personal and professional presence, integrity, business ethics and credibility to represent Assure in a positive manner and positively contribute to the Assure culture.
A current drivers licence and own transport is desirable but not essential.
Assure offers its employees great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. Coupled with a competitive remuneration package, this role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to have a challenging and rewarding career with a company that truly values its people.