Who Are We?
Sydney Psych Hub is a new, friendly and innovative group private practice who provide Gold Standard psychological services to children, adolescents, and adults. We are a collaborative and supportive team who are passionate about supporting others to overcome adversity, achieve their goals, and reach their full potential. Our practice currently consists of three psychologists who have a range of skills and interests including child and adolescent psychology, family therapy, trauma focussed therapy, treatment for personality disorders, and adjustment difficulties, as well as treatment of anxiety and depression.
What We Offer:
- A clinic that supports the health and well-being of both our clients and our team
- A friendly and collaborative team who love what they do
- Flexible working days/hours
- Choice of seeing your "ideal client"
- Regular scheduled individual/group supervision by AHPRA endorsed supervisors
- Existing clinical areas of interest within our team include family therapy, DBT and ACT
- Steady stream of referrals with a variety of presentations
- Warm and friendly working conditions and beautifully styled rooms
- Administration support
- Ongoing marketing to attract your "ideal client"
- Perfectly positioned next door to Castle Hill Metro Station and across the road from Castle Towers shopping Centre
- Onsite parking for staff and clients
- Flexibility and choice between attractive contractor rates or stability of a salary pro rata
- Warm and compassionate approach to working with clients
- Strong work ethic and desire to work as part of a team and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- AHPRA Clinical Psychologist or Registered Psychologist
- Eligible for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- ABN (contractors)
- Experience with a variety of presentations
- An area of interest such as relationships counselling or working with young people
- Interested in contributing in meaningful ways to the practice (e.g. marketing and social media)
- Available to work evenings (e.g. after 4pm on weekdays) and/or Saturdays
We welcome applications from new graduates and can provide supervision for the Clinical Psychology registrar program.
What To Do Next:
If you would like to be a part of our team, we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the essential criteria and how you will fit with our team values. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
For More Information About Us:
Phone us on 0490 082 898
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org