We are seeking a caring and professional Clinical Psychologist to join our multi-disciplinary private practice led by a highly regarded Consultant Psychiatrist.
This is your opportunity to be part of the growth of this small, highly successful practice with an established referral base.
Our patients are predominantly women and the work centres around assisting people with eating disorders, depression, anxiety, life transitions and relationship difficulties.
We are looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
· Interest in eating disorders & broader women’s health
· Full registration and Medicare provider status (or the eligibility and willingness to obtain this prior to commencement)
· Experience in group work, DBT & CBTe desirable but not essential
· Excellent communication skills
· Desire to work within a team environment
· Established referral base
· Comfortable and well-appointed consulting rooms
· Attentive Reception staff
· Efficient practice software and payments system
· Flexible working hours