Delmont Private Hospital is an 88 bed private mental health facility with an extensive Inpatient, Day Program, Outreach and Consulting Suites.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated group therapist to join the Delmont Day Program (DDP) and be part of the Substance Use and Addiction team. This exciting role offers the candidate a great opportunity in development of facilitating groups and program development.
Key Selection Criteria
- Well developed and established group skills
- Experience facilitating Substance Use and Addiction group based treatment modalities
- Reflective and supportive team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Registered with AHPRA and/or an affiliated professional body
- Experience working in the private hospital systems
- Working with adults with addiction problems
- Flexible/adaptable attitude.
- Knowledge of general group topics an advantage.
Attractive remuneration, excellent working conditions and support by a multidisciplinary team.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and as per Delmont's relevant EA.