The Private Practice, based in Melbourne is going through an exciting time of growth. Due to this they are seeking a Psychologist with experience working with patients who have chronic pain.
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team of Physicians, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Psychologists. They provide their patients with a comprehensive and tailored treatment plan to support their individual needs.
Part time and full time considered.
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- Seeing a range of patients from private, TAC and WorkCover
- Treatments including interventional procedures, medication monitoring, physical therapy and exercise in conjunction with Psychology
- Psychological conditions including PTSD, complex trauma, depression, anxiety, stress and chronic pain
- Relevant territory qualification in Psychology
- General Registration with APHRA
- Previous experience working with patients with chronic pain considered an advantage
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive pay - fee for service
- An opportunity to join an organisation going from strength to strength that believes in including their staff in decisions
- Working in a supportive and caring environment
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please Apply Now. Alternatively, you can contact Siobhan O’Toole on 02 4945 6208 for further information and a confidential discussion.