- SCHADS Award Level 8 - $104,892 trp (including salary $94,629)
- Salary packaging option (up to an additional $15,895 p/a)
- Full time position located in Berrimah
We have a newly created position for a Clinical Practice Coordinator to join our Quality Systems team within CatholicCare NT. This position will be responsible for supporting the consistent implementation of well-informed practice and building a sustainable clinical risk management culture across program service delivery. The position reports directly to the General Manager Quality Systems and works closely with the Senior Contract Managers and Regional Managers.
This position will have a particular focus on strengthening the organisation's focus on Clinical Governance whilst ensuring all staff who deliver services to vulnerable members of our community receive high quality clinical supervision, advice and direction. In addition, the Clinical Practice Coordinator will be required to provide relevant in house development opportunities to direct service staff to increase skill development and learning in clinical practice.
We are looking for a candidate who is a team player with ability to work with others in a spirit of trust, respect, reflection and accountability. You will utilise skills and knowledge to provide expert advice to key stakeholders such as peak bodies, parliamentary enquiries and the media as requested by the organisation.
We are looking for a person with:
- Qualifications and significant experience as a Senior Mental Health Professional i.e. Clinical Psychologist, Social Worker, Mental Health Nurse, registered with relevant Board.
- Experience in successfully developing and implementing organisational or system level clinical governance.
- High level knowledge of contemporary, evidence based and culturally appropriate approaches to mental health, social and emotional wellbeing and AOD issues.
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
For a full role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au
For further information please contact - Recruitment on (08) 8944 2000.