Are you an experienced psychologist looking to be employed in the private sector?
Due to an increasing number of referrals we are looking for motivated and experienced psychologists to join our well established private practice located in Richmond. We are looking for experienced general, clinical, or counselling psychologists.
We are offering a permanent part-time position of one to two days per week, with a view to increasing the days when viable. The wage will depend on the experience of the candidate but will be between $40 and $55 per hour (superannuation and higher education allowance will be additional to this). One week's CPD leave will be available in addition to annual leave. A CPD allowance of $2000 per year (prorated) will be included.
YCP is a small private practice that has built a reputation for the provision of compassionate, non-judgmental, and effective psychological services. Our office is conveniently located close to public transport on the east end of Swan St, Richmond, and provides comfortable and private consulting rooms and a dedicated assessment room. We primarily work with young adults, adults, and older adults.
Why you might want to work with YCP:
· We strive to create a supportive environment for our psychologists
· We offer:
o Comfortable and private consulting or assessment room
o Administration area with computing equipment, printer, HICAPS/eftpos, phones, secure e-fax service, and practice management software.
o IT support and secure cloud server provided by an external medical IT provider
o Administration support - we currently have part-time administration support, but will increase this as needed in the future.
o Psychological and neuropsychological tests (forms at your expense)
o Professional library, client workbooks, and resources on CD and DVD.
o YCP branding and marketing
o Use of our forms and procedures
· Fortnightly individual peer consultation (prorated)
Highly desirable qualities
We’d really like to talk if you:
· Are a post-graduate qualified psychologist who is passionate about providing excellent psychological services (general, clinical, or counselling)
· Enjoy working in a team and collaborating with your team members
· Are able to independently and autonomously provide psychological service to your clients
· Believe in ongoing personal and professional learning
· Have at least 5 years experience as a registered psychologist working with adult clients in a clinical setting
· Are experienced and enthusiastic about working with people with severe and/or complex mental health issues, dual diagnoses, and/or current risk of self-harm.
· Want to engage in the practice's group supervision
· Are keen to provide some low-cost services via bulk -billing, our PHN, or funding through agencies such as Melbourne City Mission
· Represent the diverse range of people we provide services to
If you think we’d work well together, please email a detailed cover letter expressing the days available for consulting along with a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th July 2019. Promising applicants may be offered interviews prior to the closing date.