- Employed position provides
financial security and supportive organisational structure
- Join a dynamic and supportive
team environment with 7 psychologists
- Benefit from free regular
individual and group supervision, and professional development incentives
are seeking a passionate child and adolescent psychologist for 2-3 days per
week. This is a maternity leave position however with our plan to expand our
clinic the position has the potential to transition into an ongoing permanent
part-time position. We are seeking a passionate child and adolescent
psychologist for 2-3 days per week (including Saturdays). The successful
applicant will be responsible for providing treatment services and developmental
and psychoeducational assessments.to children, adolescents and their families
for a range of presenting problems and psychological disorders.
Psychology is a dynamic and reputable group practice with a team of seven
psychologists and three administrative staff that is grown to become the first
point of contact for mental health assistance in the Cardinia region. We
strive to provide an exceptional service and in recognition of this were
named Finalists in the Casey-Cardinia Business Awards 2016 and 2017.
Lakeside Psychology is driven by important values of excellence, compassion,
integrity, passion and positivity. Our philosophy is grounded in attachment
theory and we use Feedback Informed Treatment to optimize client outcomes.
Lakeside Psychology is committed to providing a stimulating professional
environment for all staff to ensure a rewarding and meaningful experience as a
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
Experience providing family-inclusive, evidence-based
psychological assessment and interventions for children and adolescents with a wide
range of presenting problems and psychological disorders.
Experience post-registration providing treatment
under various programs such as Medicare, NDIS, Department of Social Services
(DSS), TAC and Victims of Crime.
Experience delivering assessment and early
intervention therapy services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (desirable).
Experience administering and reporting on range of
psychoeducational assessments with children and adolescents for intellectual
disability, giftedness and learning disorders (desirable).
Knowledge and experience in working with children
and parents using attachment-based therapy (desirable).
Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
(clinical endorsement desirable).
Registration with Medicare Australia.
Current Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Current Working with Children and Police Check.
Personal Qualities and Attributes:
and passion to providing exceptional client-centered services.
for providing high-quality mental health services.
3. Capacity to work autonomously and within a team environment.
4. Effective organisational and time management skills.
5. Highly motivated and innovative attitude toward service delivery.
6. Open, honest and collaborative communication style.
7. High level of self-awareness, including areas of interpersonal strengths
and areas for further development.
8. Ability to admit mistakes and use for opportunities for learning, growth
9. Commitment to clinic values: excellence, compassion, integrity, passion
What Lakeside Psychology offers:
1. Reputable clinic and supportive team environment with 7
3. Clear and supportive organisational structure and professional
4. Assessment library including Q-Interactive on iPads,
ADOS-2 and YARC.
5. Full-time, dedicated administrative support with practice
6. Regular free individual and group supervision, and senior
7. Above award remuneration (plus full leave entitlements and
8. Professional development incentives.
9. Bonus system for income