Senior Consultant Psychologist to work within workplace mental health and wellbeing environment
· Work with top tier corporate clients providing innovative prevention, assessment, and intervention services
· Stretch your skills as a Psychologist by utilising a broad range of clinical and occupational psychology skills
· Work within an agile consulting environment whilst receiving close ongoing supervision
We are looking for a number of Registered Psychologists to join our expanding team to undertake the following:
· Provision of Mental Health services (assessment and consulting intervention)
· Provision of Mental Health and Resilience training
· EAP/ Coaching services
The Centre for Corporate Health is one of Australia’s leading consultant psychology providers that focus on creating safety, positive mental health and wellbeing at work. Working with a number of top tier national organisations, our team of Consultant Psychologists have expertise in assessing workplace mental health and wellbeing, tailoring intervention services, and strengthening employee resilience.
We pride ourselves in the application of best practise methodologies in the assessment, intervention, and prevention of mental health issues in the workplace.
We are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic, and multi-skilled Consultant Psychologists to work across a broad spectrum of services including assessment, consulting, counselling/ coaching, and training within the mental health, resilience, and wellbeing space.
The successful applicant must have:
· Registration as a Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
· Previous experience working within a clinical/ organisational consulting setting
· Previous experience in mental health and resilience training
· Ability to work within an agile consulting environment
· Strong written and interpersonal skills
· Previous experience conducting psychological assessments (medico-legal assessments)
· Knowledge of Axis I and Axis II clinical diagnoses
· Knowledge and experience in mental health and wellbeing within an occupational setting
· Willingness to work within a positive psychology framework
· The ability to consult with various professionals at all levels
· A willingness to receive ongoing professional development and coaching within a supportive team environment
We have contracting positions available in Canberra.
If you are searching for the next career move where you are able to apply many of your skills as a Psychologist and work within a team of industry experts, please send your application and / or enquiries to:
Client Services Manager