HOBSONS BAY PSYCHOLOGY (1 - 2 positions
With a great team of ten (10) psychologists
already on board, Hobsons Bay Psychology is looking to recruit
more friendly, passionate and dedicated psychologists to facilitate a solid and growing demand. We have earned a solid
reputation with multiple referral networks and clients, built on the work we do and
the outcomes our psychologists have achieved.
And yes, albeit without a website.
Hobsons Bay Psychology is situated in a
vibrant health hub in the inner west of Melbourne, comprising of 15+ General
Practitioners. We take an innovative
approach to providing psychological services across the lifespan of the
community and have a great service team delivering full administrative support.
Our psychologists provide therapy
sessions under several funding schemes along with private consultations. If
you work best in a team environment and have a strong desire to contribute to
the wellbeing and mental health of the community in the inner west of
Melbourne, then we are probably the right fit for you! We offer flexibility to fit in with other
life demands and have a variety of times including longer days, afternoons, evenings
Our Key Selection Criteria
- A humanistic and person-centred approach (our most important
- A high level of commitment to practicing with integrity
- Genuine interest in serving the community and developing
initiatives to meet changing needs
- Excellent communication skills in liaising with clients, colleagues
- A specific interest in an age group/s across the lifespan
(children, adolescents, adults, older adults), and interested in both individual
and group models of service delivery
- Draws from a number therapeutic models of practice and values the
therapeutic relationship in the process of change
- Relevant AHPRA registration, Medicare, ATAPS, TAC, Worksafe
registration or eligibility for, and current ABN and Indemnity Insurance
What We Offer?
- New and modern consulting rooms with internet access, and free
- Full administrative support including managed bookings
- A relaxed, friendly and supportive team environment with
opportunities to learn from and work collaboratively with, psychologists
with diverse specialities
- Fortnightly group peer supervision, and options for clinical
- Access to psychology resources and library along with in-house
workshops and PD opportunities
- Competitive contractual rates of pay
- The clinic is co-directed by an experienced clinical psychologist
and a professional marketing/service manager where all clinical,
operational and professional networking services are well established and
managed, allowing you to focus on what you do best - the therapy.
To be considered for a position within
the Hobsons Bay Psychology team, please forward your CV and cover letter, briefly addressing
our Key Selection Criteria to Michelle
Gopold at email@example.com.