Psychologist - Paediatric / Youth
- Fantastic career opportunity to join a high performing organisation in a beautiful rural location, close to Melbourne
- Salary packaging benefits
- Friendly and supportive team culture
Macedon Ranges Health (MRH) in an award winning, independent, not-for-profit provider of primary health, community health, home care and residential aged care across Victoria’s beautiful Macedon Ranges. The organisation has undergone tremendous growth over the last 18 months with the amalgamation of Benetas and establishment of a new $6M Primary Health Care Centre, achievement of great accreditation outcomes and the implementation of a major cultural change program.
You will be joining our highly experienced Mental Health team located in Gisborne, within 30 minutes of the CBD. Our state-of-the-art Centre supports General Practitioners as well as consulting specialists and allied health professionals.
An exciting opportunity exists for an applicant with a varied range of experience in youth and pediatric mental health. We are interested in hearing from psychologists/clinical psychologists with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Intervention and support for ASD behaviours
- Psychotherapeutic interventions for children with behavioural, social and emotional difficulties
- Grief and trauma
- Cognitive and educational assessments
- Delivering client focused, outcome based, mental health services
To be eligible, the candidate must have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- Current registration with the psychology board of Australia (with appropriate endorsements)
- Experience in a Community Health Setting or similar environment,
- Experience in Pediatric and youth mental health services
- Ability to liaise across the full spectrum of health and welfare services
- Demonstrates alignment to the MRH Values including Support, Integrity, Respect, Accountability and Innovation
- Ability to obtain clear police check, working with children check and disability workers exclusion scheme check
Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis, therefore you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To view the position description and apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume at https://www.benetas.com.au/careers
Benetas uses video interviewing as part of our selection process. If shortlisted, you may receive an email invitation to complete an online video interview.
Applicants must have valid working rights, Working with Children Check and be willing to undergo a police check.