ACPC Psychology is a boutique psychology and therapy centre, which provides expert advice, comprehensive assessment, intervention and support for children, adolescents, young adults and their families. We are currently looking for two experienced psychologists to join our growing team!
ACPC Psychology is dedicated to support families and young people through ensuring that high quality services are delivered by selectively choosing psychologists who have extensive experience in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a range of childhood and adolescent difficulties including behavioural, emotional, social, developmental and psychological issues.
Staff working at our offices in Illawong and/or Westmead receive regular individual supervision at the clinic and are expected to continue their training through ongoing professional development to ensure the delivery of quality services consistent with the clinic's mission.
If you are interested in joining a team of professionals who work collaboratively in assisting children, adolescents and families whilst working in a supportive and dedicated environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Full psychologist registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Post graduation qualification in Psychology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with families and young people with a range of emotional, social, behavioural issues.
- Experience working in private practice