South Eastern Counselling and Psychology is now a well established psychology practice, and we currently run clinics in Berwick, Narre Warren, and Cranbourne.
We are seeking passionate, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team, and want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking qualified psychologists for our Narre Warren and Cranbourne locations due to overwhelming demand.
Employment with SECAP has proved to be a wonderful opportunity for many new graduates, as well as experienced clinicians, to experience a supportive and highly flexible work environment and opportunities to develop, while making a genuine difference.
This is an excellent opportunity to merge clinical work with a busy lifestyle, as we offer highly flexible room rental arrangements
We insist on:
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA & eligibility for APS membership
- Eligibilty to provide focussed psychological services as a Medicare funded psychologist
- A superior level of interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide range of clientele
- A strong client focus, professionalism, and ethical standards
- A capacity to work independently and autonomously, requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- An interest in local community involvement and development
- Based in Australia and ready to start immediately
- Masters or Doctorate level training in psychology
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in clinical or counselling roles (although new graduates are very welcome to apply)
- A clinician with experience and/or willingness to work with children and/or couples
- Applicants looking for at least 2 days work per week, including after hours availability
Training and supervision by an experienced Clinical Psychologist and Accredited Supervisor can be negotiated as part of these positions.