Are you a BRILLIANT clinician? Sick of the 9-5?
Have you dreamed of the flexibility of Private Practice?
Are you looking for autonomy but like the idea of having a supportive team?
This may just be the opportunity for you...........
Due to increasing demand... RWPsychology is looking for its next clinical SUPERSTAR! We are seeking talented Psychologists/Clinical Psychologists to join the team at our very new and exciting Oran Park office and our Milperra office in a few months. We are looking for enthusiastic, keen and motivated clinicians who aren't afraid to learn, and want a career not just a job.This is NOT a set and forget role.... and a place to GROW your wings and establish yourself in the private setting!!
We are looking for dynamic clinicians who have experience working with children, adolescents, and adults. Private practice experience is NOT essential, however you MUST have significant clinical experience to be suitable for this role. This role is a unique entry into private practice, giving you a pathway to progression unlike other typical standard contract roles. Working with us you will be considered one of the team and given the appropriate support to see you SUCCEED!!
What is in it for you?
- You will receive all the training required to see you setup to succeed as a private clinician!!!
- You will receive regular supervision and support
-Your hours will be flexible to ensure you have a balance or work and play
- You will receive access to an online diary system with SMS patient reminders
- You will be part of a growing community psychological practice with a great reputation.
-You will be exposed to some exciting, new and fantastic initiatives which will allow you to demonstrate your talent and showcase your work in the field!
-You will be a fully registered Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA
- You need to be eligible for a medicare provider number
- You will have excellent clinical experience in the treatment of children, adolescents, and adults.
- You are keen to learn, and have a fantastic attitude to your clients and your work.
-You have a compassionate approach to your clients, and have a genuine desire to work in the community.
-You are not afraid of hard work and clinical complexity.
- You have exceptional computer and report writing skills
-You must have your own ABN or eligible to apply
-Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 2 shifts a week
- Ability to work after hours or a weekend will be a distinct advantage!!!
If this sounds like you, send us a cover letter and resume to start the exciting journey.