If you are a psychologist who is looking to work with an organisation where ‘people matter’, Assure is the company of choice. We are a well-established national corporate psychology business who have developed a strong reputation for clinical excellence.
Assure is currently recruiting for part-time and full-time psychologists to join our team in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. Our psychologists provide clinical services including short term solution focused counselling and wellbeing coaching. There may be the requirement for on-site services which could include support at critical and significant events.
- Provide exceptional counselling services to clients
- Analyse, diagnose and interpret the needs of clients and develop and manage deliverable solutions to address those needs
- Provide workplace support where required
Essential skills, qualifications & experience:
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- 5+ years' counselling experience
- Experience with workplace based clinical and counselling interventions
- Experience in critical incident defusing services and workplace counselling
Why join Assure?
- Regular peer support provided
- Accessibility to clinical expertise and supervision
- Exceptional clinical quality of service
- Ongoing professional development activities
- Yearly professional development allowance incentive schemes