headspace Bondi Junction is a free* and confidential service where people from 12 to 25 years old can access qualified youth mental health professionals. We offer a range of supports for young people who are experiencing a tough time or are worried about their drug and alcohol use, mental, physical or sexual wellbeing.
We provide services such as individual and family counselling and other mental health services; education, training and employment support; alcohol and drug counselling, support and information; general health through our GPs, sexual health and oral health clinics. We have disability access.
About the role
headspace Bondi Junction has opportunities for Private Allied Health Practitioners to work as a Private Practitioner delivering a co-operative, multi-disciplinary model of care for headspace Bondi Junction, and work closely with headspace colleagues, GPs and collocated service partners to maximise opportunities to identify innovative, co-ordinated solutions for individual clients.
- You must have experience in engaging with young people 12-25 years and offering focused evidenced based psychological interventions.
- You also must hold all relevant current licences, registrations and memberships for legal practice as a qualified and registered professional within the state of New South Wales (SW, OT and Psychology/Clinical Psychology).
- You will need to be eligible for a Medicare Provider Number and have current professional indemnity insurance.
Working at headspace Bondi Junction:
We are currently looking for Private Practitioners to work in our team. We offer you:
- Newly refurbished consultation rooms, PC, printer, telephone and community resource materials
- Extensive clinical and administrative support
- Scheduling appointments for clients
- SMS txt reminders to clients for appointments and follow ups
- Opportunity to engage in monthly peer supervision with practitioner across the centre, participation in education and training such as monthly special interest group
- The opportunity to contribute & work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including our headspace Clinical Lead, Youth Access Team, Drug and Alcohol Counsellor, General Practitioners, and other allied health professionals, for case-conferencing and team discussions regarding referrals into the Centre.