Psychologists and Clinical Psychologists - Sydney CBD, Chatswood, Hurstville
New Vision Psychology is an established private practice providing psychological services from our Sydney CBD, Chatswood and Hurstville offices. We are also a commissioned partner with the Sydney North Primary Health Network (SNPHN), providing a service model designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of psychological service delivery.
We are currently a busy team of 10 practitioners, and are looking to recruit clinicians in any of our offices.
- Minimum of three years private practice experience, providing focused psychological therapies.
- Eligible to provide services under Medicare.
- Full Registration with APHRA.
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
Desirable Criteria (but not essential)
- Experience in relationship counselling;
- Have after-hours availability (5pm - 8pm Mon-Fri or Sat);
- Able to speak Mandarin or Cantonese
New Vision Psychology can offer:
- Attractive remuneration.
- No Bulk-Billing
- High volume of referrals to quickly build a case load.
- Easy going environment with flexibility around days/hours.
- Modern counselling rooms, close to public transport in all of our offices (5 mins walk from Wynyard and Martin Place Stations, 5 mins walk from Chatswood Station and within 10 mins walk from Hurstville Station).
- Access to HICAPS, internet and online diary.
- Peer and Individual Supervision.
- Support with technical and professional matters.
- Administration Support
Please phone Johan Crouch on 0404 134 859 to discuss further, or email your resume to email@example.com
Please visit us at www.newvisionpsychology.com.au