Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected Private Hospital Operator, Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital offers 4 operating theatres and a full range of medical, surgical and mental health services. We have established an excellent reputation in the Central Queensland region for our high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Psychologist for a part-time position (20 hrs/wk) in Archerview Clinic. The successful applicant will provide integrated psychological care to patients in our 24 bed inpatient ward, inpatient group therapy and outpatient day programs.
The successful candidate must be available to provide inpatient group therapy sessions in a roster which includes weekends.
Delivery of comprehensive psychology services including planning and facilitation of group and individual therapy services for patients;
Working with personality, mood anxiety and substance abuse disorders using evidence based treatment strategies;
This position would be ideally suited to someone with:
- A minimum 2-years' experience with unrestricted registration as a Psychologist in Australia with AHPRA;The ability to gain a Medicare Provider Number;
- Experienced in providing intervention approaches, care coordination, group facilitation, individual and group education;
- Sound knowledge of the impact of mental illness on families, carers and individuals and the ability to provide a positive impact on the wellbeing of patients;
- Excellent clinical and communication skills;
- A post graduate qualifications in Clinical Psychology (highly desirable).
Ramsay Values – ‘People caring for People’
We are seeking candidates that will live and breathe the Ramsay Values including:
Being caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed;
Take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better;
Value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual.
Our mission is to deliver exceptional mental health care & to do that, we need exceptional people. If you’re interested in being part of a multidisciplinary team where you are valued, challenged and where you know you can make a difference to patient outcomes, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume by 28 June 2019 via www.ramsaycareers.com.au