We are looking for a self driven, motivated and experienced Psychologist who is looking to join a team within a multi-modality health care clinic. We service a private and a large cohort of military clientele, so solid experience in these areas is essential.
Requirements to operate within the GO2 Health environment:
- Full Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia, 3 years minimum
- Eligibility for Medicare provider registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Strong experience with veteran’s healthcare - PTSD, and chronic pain presentations
- Trauma-based psychotherapy skills
- EMDR training and experience is highly desirable
- Experience working with Better Access, DVA, EAP, and WorkCover referrals
- Administration, IT and integrated marketing support
- An environment that allows you to provide your services within the GO2 Health clinic which is located right in the heart of the Defence community in Everton Park.
- A holistic team care approach to healthcare – inter-referrals to other modalities is standard practice at GO2 Health.
- The opportunity for you to access the services of a large team of motivated and goal focused, like-minded allied health clinicians and GPs.
Please contact Head of Department – Hugo Teixeira on (07) 3355 5540 if you have any questions. If you're interested please forward a copy of your profile containing a brief summary of your experience along with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.