- Base Salary: $100,366 - $124,371 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $123,301 - $150,071 (p.a.)*
- Full-time, 1 Year maximum term contract
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for a Child Psychologist/ Clinical Psychologist to join our team.
The Child Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist is responsible for providing psychological assessment and behavioural/therapeutic services to children aged 6 to 12 and, their families who are dealing with a range of clinical presentations including but not exclusive to mental health, behavioural issues and trauma.
For more information on the position please contact Social and Emotional Wellbeing Manager, Jon-Paul Cacioli, on (08) 8959 4750 or email@example.com.
Applications close: 21 June 2019
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job go to "caac.org.au/hr" & enter ref code: 4710551.