Various Locations Nationally inc: (Townville QLD, Albury NSW, Newcastle NSW, Canberra ACT, Mornington Peninsula VIC)
- Unique Opportunities - Sole Occupational Rehab Provider to Defence
- Comprehensive Induction + Ongoing Support and Training Provided
- Competitive Industry Remuneration + Great Benefits Packages
Be part of an innovative & rapidly expanding national company. Manage a diverse caseload providing tailored RTW plans for the Australian Defence Force
Acumen Health is part of the Generation Health Group, and has a special focus on providing a consistent, Australia-wide customised allied health and occupational consultancy service. We are proud to be partnering with BUPA to support the health and wellbeing of the people who defend Australia and its national interests in our Australian Defence Force.
We have exciting opportunities for full-time and part-time Rehabilitation Consultants to join the teams working on Australian Defence Force bases throughout Australia. If you think you're the kind of person who would thrive in this environment, we'd like to hear from you.
As a Rehabilitation Consultant you will be working with Defence personnel who have sustained an injury. You will be responsible for assessing their needs, then developing and implementing strategies to enable their rehabilitation.
The person we are looking for will be:
- Degree qualified in an Allied Health profession with experience in providing rehabilitation services
- Possess a minimum of 12 months experience as a Rehabilitation Consultant (preferred)
- A holder of current professional body accreditation (ideally with Comcare accreditation to perform Workplace Assessments)
- A current fully licensed driver
- Able to clinically reason and strategically plan RTW and/or clinical outcomes
- An excellent time manager
- A great communicator - both verbal and written
- Excited to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- A self-motivated professional with experience in completing assessments and making recommendations
Please note that all applicants must be Australian citizens and will be subject to a security check required by the Australian Defence Force.