Mind Your Health is a warm professional Private Psychology Practice in Central Blacktown. We work with clients of all ages across a range of moderate to complex and chronic mental health needs using evidence based practice and therapies. We have a strong and varied referral base from GPs under mental health treatment plans, PMHC, Workers Compensation/CTP, NDIS and EAP referrals. We seek:
- An experienced and passionate Psychologist/ Clinical Psychologist with excellent therapeutic engagement, solid therapy skills (evidenced based) and the ability to liaise effectively with other professionals.
- Experience in assessment, case formulation, delivering individualised treatment plans, maintaining files, and report writing.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality outcomes, professional development and self-reflective practice. You will help improve services and outcomes through engagement in our quality improvement process.
- Your clients present with moderate to complex and chronic mental health needs from a strong and varied referral base including GPs under mental health treatment plans, PMHC, Workers Compensation/CTP, NDIS and EAP referrals. There are opportunities to focus on particular areas of interest.
- Working out of bright roomy consulting rooms supported by a Receptionist and Practice Management Software, you will be provided with all referrals, diary management, client billing and accounts, access to clinical resources, test library and peer supervision.
This Position requires
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Able to provide thorough assessments and diagnosis
- Able to provide CBT for a broad range of clinical conditions and presentations
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Excellent skills in communicating with GPs and other stakeholders
- Fully registered with AHPRA
- Must be eligible for Medicare items, NDIS items and PMHC items
- Must have Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Must have ABN
- Must be able to work some evenings to 7pm or Saturday.
We are also interested in:
- Membership of the APS or similar
- Able to provide multiple therapies eg DBT, ACT, Family therapies, IPT.
- Interest and demonstrated experience in working with adolescents and/ or suicide prevention