Are you looking for a 2-3 day a week position to fit around other work, family or study commitments?
Do you enjoy ongoing psychology professional development and supervision?
Learning Links is the place for you to maintain and expand your counselling and assessment skills and support children and families to thrive!
About Learning Links
Learning Links is an organisation with a 40-year history helping families and children with learning difficulties. We are agrowing organisation responding to the changing market environment to deliver evidence based high-quality services in literacy, numeracy, speech and occupational therapies, assessments and counselling. We are driven by continuous improvement, strategic growth and building on our previous successes.
About the role
We are seeking a registered psychologist for 2-3 days a week to provide psychological therapy and assessment services to children and parents at either our Bella Vista, Gledswood Hills, Liverpool, Maroubra or Peakhurst locations. Saturdays are desirable, and you can choose the other day/s you work. Newly registered psychologists are eligible to apply.
Whyis Learning Links right for you?
· Large team of psychologists allows sharing of knowledge and expertise
· Supervision provided
· Professional Development Days held every school holidays
· Registered Psychologist with the AHPRA
· Experience providing counselling and assessments to children and families
· Eligibleto obtain a Medicare provider number
· Eligibleto be a provider of NDIS services
What we offer
Acompetitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. Learning Links employees receive tax effective salary packaging opportunities, which means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
· Working in a dynamic and growth orientated not for profit environment;
· Life/ work Balance;
· Ongoing professional development; and
· Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
Please send your application to email@example.com including:
1. Cover Letter responding to the essential selection criteria;
3. Copy of relevant qualifications; and
4. Details of two current professional referees
For further information and a Position Description please visit the careers page of ourwebsite www.learninglinks.org.au. Working with Children and Police Background Check apply to this position.