We are looking for an enthusiastic and bubbly registered psychologist to join our growing team working with children and their families.
What we offer:
- Be part of a team that makes a difference to peoples lives
- Variety of clients and incentive program
- A job to be proud of: work within an award winning company
- Flexibility to drive around Sydney and manage your own caseload
- Full-time, Part-time or Casual options available.
About the business and the role:
Tiny Terrors is a unique Child and Family Psychology service. They focus on challenging behaviour, and positive parenting. As well as their signature 'Sydney's Supernanny' in-home service, Tiny Terrors has recently opened a gorgeous clinic in Kogarah, NSW, where clients have the option of seeing them in the clinic.
Work within a multidisciplinary team of therapists to provide support for children and families. Help our team to develop and deliver individualised, evidence-based services. We aim to help families across a broad range of areas including:
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Play skills
- Communication skills
- Social skills
- Self-help skills and everyday living skills
- Academic skills
- Carer education and training
Essential Clinical Criteria:
- Psychologists will be responsible for appropriate assessments, program planning and therapy implementation in a clinic setting and/or in the community (home/school).
- Current experience with CBT, Play Therapy, ABA, and other focused psychological strategies.
- Professional presentation, outstanding oral and written communication skills as well as current I.T skills.
Key Requirements Include:
- The right candidates must be organised, independent and show initiative.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Have a genuine interest in working with children, are playful, enthusiastic and have a bubbly personality.
- Passion for supporting and empowering families experiencing challenges.
- Experience with children with autism spectrum disorders, developmental delays and special needs.
- Conduct clinic assessments and plan and implement intervention for preschool and school aged children.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree in Psychology and registered with APHRA
- Eligible to provide services under Medicare.
- Working with Children Check.
- Access to own car and current driver's license and willing to drive to see clients in their own home across Sydney.
If you are a registered psychologist who is an excellent communicator and enthusiastic about working with children and families, then please apply with your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to making you an integral part of the team!