Who are Seed Psychology?
Seed Psychology is an established psychological practice located in Brunswick, Victoria. The two Directors, Kealey and Geeta, started Seed Psychology in 2009, with the driving focus of building a caring and compassionate practice that delivers highest-quality client care, but which also provides a warm, lively and supportive team environment for psychologists. The Seed Psychology team now comprises sixteen wonderful psychologists and an amazing administrative support team.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to deliver the highest-quality psychological service in Northern Melbourne that improves our client’s wellbeing and life satisfaction, encourages their personal growth and renews confidence in themselves and their future. Our practice philosophy is: ‘Growth, Renewal, and Wellbeing’.
Read more at our website – www.seedpsychology.com.au
A position is open! Your opportunity to join the Seed Psychology team
Seed Psychology is looking for a warm and friendly psychologist to join our team, working on a Saturday. Additional half days available.
What can Seed Psychology offer you?
- A dynamic and supportive environment
- Mentoring and coaching to help you thrive within the private practice setting
- The support of our vibrant and dedicated administration team, who are on-hand 6 days per week.
- A collegial team culture with a strong emphasis on peer supervision, team meetings, and social events
- A very well-established and consistent referral base. We have strong working relationships with GPs and psychiatrists.
- An appreciation of work-life balance and an understanding for the need of flexible working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration
- A lovely and expansive period setting – our office is a beautiful 1920s refurbished town manor
- Close to cafes (with good coffee, very important!)
- Close to the CBD and ample all-day parking.
What skills and training are we looking for?
Postgraduate qualifications in psychology
Current APS membership – College membership desirable
Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
Eligible to provide Medicare psychological services
Previous clinical/consulting experience working in a hospital, consultancy and/or private practice
- Ability to work independently, with strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work with short, medium and longer-term client presentations
- Ability to work with a variety of presenting difficulties
- Experience and willingness to work with couples desirable