AzzA’s Child Psychology Clinic (ACPC) & The Adolescent Wellbeing clinic is a boutique private practice in the Sutherland Shire (Illawong) that provides high quality assessment, and evidence based psychological interventions for children, adolescents and their families around the Sydney and Wollongong regions.
We are looking for up to 2 competent psychologists/ clinical psychologists to join our growing team.
Position Details: Subcontractor (starting between <25 hours/week). >$180-215 per session, (minus fees as low as 39% and up to 45%). Administration services and clinical supervision inclusive.
Exciting subcontractor arrangement in place that rewards clinicians with greater earning potential for the delivery of quality services. Additionally two hours of clinical supervision per month and monthly professional development is provided inclusively.
- Full psychologist registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member/ Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Post graduation qualification (Masters in Psychology/ Registrar Program) OR equivalent (4 years +2 supervised years)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least 2 years experience post graduation working with children and adolescents with a range of emotional, social, behavioural issues.
- Experience working in private practice
- Experience & qualification in delivering intervention for children and adolescents with various presentations
- Experience working with families and caregivers