Caringa now has a rewarding opportunity for a Registered Psychologist to join its team on a full-time basis. Candidates can be based in either Grafton or Coffs Harbour however, must be willing to travel across the two areas.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will be required to provide behavioural and psychological supports to NDIS clients, their support workers and caregivers and to other relevant stakeholder organisations.
This will be achieved by applying your psychological expertise in assessing, treating and consulting on emotional, mental, developmental or behavioural difficulties.
Some of your key duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Providing a high level of appropriate skilled clinical assessment and interventions across Caringa’s NDIS services;
- Exercising independent professional judgement in solving problems and managing cases where principles, procedures and techniques require expansion, adaptation and modification;
- Delivering intensive support and management planning to support staff to assist in the ongoing care of participants with complex needs;
- Engaging in formal education around client behaviour support and psycho-social issues to support staff; and
- Consulting and liaising with tertiary health and community agencies/ groups to develop relationships for service delivery activities.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work and engagement, you will receive an attractive remuneration package circa $70,000 - $100,000 (commensurate with skills and experience) plus super and salary packaging opportunities.
Flexible supervision arrangements will be considered and relocation assistance may be considered for the right candidate.
You will enjoy working for a passionate and motivated organisation that excels at making a real difference in the community.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an empathetic Psychologist to work with a vibrant NFP organisation - Apply now!
About the Organisation
Caringa Enterprises Ltd (Caringa) has been in operation since 1953 and is a diverse, mission-focussed for-purpose organisation based in Grafton, NSW.
Caringa provides lifestyle, supported employment, and accommodation options - whilst supporting and empowering - people with disability. The sites for operation extend from within Grafton and the Clarence Valley, and south to Coffs Harbour.
The organisation believes people with disability have a right to receive services that are well planned and efficiently managed. They also believe their clients have a right to receive these services from appropriately trained staff. The Managers and Board of Directors embrace this responsibility, both ethically and under company law, contract law, WHS law and quality management system guidelines to efficiently manage the human and financial resources of Caringa to provide maximum outcomes for all people who access Caringa services.
To learn more about who Caringa are looking for and to submit an application, click here - https://applynow.net.au/jobs/109853