Welcome to St John of God Health Care
As a Catholic, not-for-profit group, we invest in the communities we serve by updating and expanding our facilities and technology; expanding existing services and developing and acquiring new services; and providing Social Outreach and Advocacy services to people experiencing disadvantage to improve health and wellbeing.
With over 120 years' experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
St John of God Richmond Hospital has a rewarding opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist to join our Allied Health team.
In this role, you will assist with the development and delivery of innovative programs that provide high-level clinical care to patients in groups, and on an individual basis across a variety of inpatient and outpatient clinical services.
The role offers the opportunity to work within a dynamic and enthusiastic team made up of diverse allied health clinicians, in addition to contributing to a multidisciplinary team approach to client care that is patient-centred.
This is a permanent position working core business hours from Monday to Friday. Fortnightly hours are negotiable.
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- High-level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience and ability to provide group programs and individual therapy.
- Demonstration of research and evidence based practise methodologies and ability to undertake quality improvement activities.
- Salary Packaging & Corporate Discounts
- Parking Available
- Professional Development
For more information, please visit www.sjog.org.au/working-with-us
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
For enquiries about this position, applicants should contact Natasha Garwood, Deputy Director of Allied Health, on (02) 4570 6128