Macarthur Practice has been established in the Macarthur region New South Wales for over 23 years. Our practice rooms are in Campbelltown. During our period of practice, we have developed a solid referral base and are now overloaded with referrals.
Currently we are seeking psychologists both part-time and full-time who are looking to develop their private practice.
We can provide the successful applicants with:
· ongoing referrals
· flexible hours including after hours and weekends
· professional rooms
· clinical supervision
· appointments management
· phone, fax and IT support
The skills required for the successful applicant are:
· genuine interest in working with a wide range of clients
· full registration with AHPRA
· Medicare eligibility
· Victims Services eligibility would be an advantage but not necessary
· ability to work independently
· excellent counselling and communication skills
To join our team you will need:
· your own ABN
· current working with children check
· professional indemnity and public liability insurance
· the ability to manage your own caseload including writing reports.
If this sounds like you and you would like to discuss the possibilities with us, initially please send your expression of interest together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also be contacted at (02) 4628 7900