Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist
An opportunity exists to join the Birchtree Centre of Excellence as an individual therapy provider. The Centre provides a safe and respectful space for survivors of complex trauma, addictions and eating disorders to access individual and group therapy.
The Birchtree Centre is a collaborative centre of trauma specialists, whereby contractors pay a room rental fee.
- A steady stream of referrals is provided.
- Contractors work independently in terms of their own administration and billing.
- As a collaborative centre, however, contractors are expected to participate in centre business.
- Opportunities exist for interested applicants to participate in facilitation of trauma informed support groups and workshops if they wish.
- Medicare Provider number
- At least fortnightly supervision with a trauma specialist (we are happy to support accessing suitable supervisors).
- At least 3 years experience post training
- Experience working with complex and developmental trauma
- Training/experience in working with adolescents
- Training/experience in working with eating disorders and/or addiction
- Group Therapy Training
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV with two referees to our Practice Development Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org