Procare Group is a leading national provider of insurance industry services, with key customers incl. major insurers & ASX 100 corporations. Our services currently include Injury Management, Investigations & Surveillance, Claims & Risk, Training & Recruitment.
Our success is reflected in our strong client base, sustained growth & excellent staff retention, affording a positive combination of job security and career progression.
We offer a real & demonstrated commitment to flexibility & to tailor roles to suit the strengths, interests & life stage of our staff, in order to reward & retain our committed performers.
We offer higher than market remuneration, a supportive & friendly working culture and the opportunity to develop & diversify according to your interests.
Due to ongoing business growth we are currently seeking an experienced Psychologist to deliver high quality workplace rehabilitation services.
- Psychologist (registered);
- An ability to accept and drive accountability for yourself;
- An ability to meet time-frames & deadlines;
- Well-developed organisational, oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Great customer focus and dedication;
- A genuine commitment to continuous improvement;
- Friendly attitude & team player;
- A respectful and professional approach in all interactions and dealings.
- Excellent remuneration and a generous incentive program;
- Latest technology - laptop, IPhone;
- Genuine commitment to your work life balance;
- Work with prestigious clients incl ASX 100 companies;
- Real career progression & diversification;
- The opportunity to make your mark in the industry;
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression on a local and national level.
For more information contact Cheryl Metcalfe - National Recruitment Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or see our website careers page www.procaregroup.com.au