North West Psychology
We are a friendly supportive practice operating in beautiful NW Tasmania. We have been in practice for 12 years and have established a reputation for professional and effective service delivery. Our rooms host three psychologists and several counsellors. We also host community groups including an LGBT support group.
We work with clients of all ages and presenting with a broad range of conditions. Our principal psychologist, Robyne Lennon, is a qualified supervisor with over twenty years’ experience. Robyne is currently studying Master of Special Education and is a behavioural clinician.
We are seeking a registered psychologist on a part time basis. Possibility of fulltime employment if desired. Hours and days worked are flexible.
· Counselling clients with diverse needs and from all age ranges
· Application of CBT and other evidence-based treatments
· Administering educational and cognitive assessments
· Completion of letters, assessment reports, therapy and behavioural plans
· Liaising with families, professionals, teachers and support staff.
· Full registration with APHRA
· Eligible for Medicare and NDIS provider registration and APS membership.
· Minimum one year on the job experience as a registered psychologist, including CBT experience.
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working with vulnerable people check
What we offer
· Provision of rooms, referrals and client scheduling
· Client billing and accounts
· MS Surface tablet with Office 365
· Peer supervision, training opportunities and access to clinical resources.