Expressions of interest sought for affiliate position to start as soon as possible.
Excellent opportunity is available to join established and growing psychology practice in Perth’s northern suburbs, at Wangara. We seek a confident and effective clinical or counselling psychologist with at least 2 years’ experience as a registered psychologist, preferably post-masters. There may also be opportunity to work in one of our other 2 locations, Shenton Park or North Perth.
This role would suit a person wishing to commence or continue private practice in a supportive, friendly environment. Booking service provided, with good flow of referrals. The psychologist must have experience working with adults on a range of clinical issues, and will have undertaken further post-graduate psychotherapy skills training and/or their own personal therapy. They will be able to:
- Commit to a minimum of 1-2 days per week, including weekday afternoons and/or 1 evening per week.
- Establish excellent rapport with new clients and referring doctors and agencies
- Assess and treat a broad range of psychological problems
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, report writing and counselling skills
- Work independently and appreciate the value of clinical supervision
- Experience with couples, children and adolescents an advantage. Other niche areas welcome.
We provide comfortable and attractive professional rooms, waiting area, amenities and free parking. Congenial, professional, experienced colleagues with established client base. Must have own ABN, own professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
If this sounds like you, we would love to receive your expression of interest.
Email: email@example.com with CV and cover letter.
Please also visit our website at www.psychologyservices.com.au
Telephone enquiries: Pamela on 0419904620 or Peter on 93886834. Please also visit our website at http://www.psychologyservices.com.au