Is work/life balance a key driver for you?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level, and get remunerated and rewarded accordingly?
Are you motivated and passionate about supporting children, adolescents and families?
If so, Growing Together Psychology would love to hear from you!
The Growing Together Psychology team strive to ‘make a difference’ to all of our children, adolescents and families. Our values are driven towards delivering the highest quality psychology service in a child-friendly environment, with solutions tailored to increase the wellbeing of our families.
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate and experienced Psychologist to join our rapidly growing clinic as a contractor.
With over 15,000 appointments completed at the Growing Together clinic in over 6 years, we continue to grow as a team alongside our families in need of support and strategies for their little ones!
The contractor role offers
- An opportunity to apply and further develop your reputation, skills and experience,
- EXCELLENT remuneration and flexible working hours,
- A diverse and typically full client base, supporting various types of child/adolescent and parenting challenges and solutions,
- A strongly supportive work environment including frequent peer supervision opportunities within the clinic, and
- Working in a warm and friendly team setting with business/management support.
Candidate eligibility criteria:
- An experienced and qualified Psychologist with at least 3 years relevant experience providing psychological interventions and therapy with children and families.
- Capability to work independently in conducting assessments and counselling for children, adolescents and families, within a warm and supportive private environment with like-minded Psychologists.
- Effective client engagement skills.
- Skill and expertise in providing psychological interventions and therapy to children, adolescents and families.
- Demonstrated ability to write professional case notes (online system) and confidently liaise with GPs and allied health professionals.
- Available at least 2 days per week, preferably 3-4 days per week.
- Appropriate qualifications including full registration under AHPRA/Psychology Board of Australia.
- Medicare provider number eligibility.
- Must have own ABN and public liability/professional indemnity insurance.
- Educational and Developmental Psychologists highly regarded.
Other benefits of joining our team:
- We welcome you as an integral part of the Growing Together team to share in the organic growth of our clinic.
- Full-time Administration support, including Receptionists/Practice Manager within the fully furnished, child-friendly clinic.
- Some resources, therapy toys/books available within the clinic.
- Joining a vibrant team that has a strong brand and connection within the broader community.
Applications must include a detailed cover letter expressing the days available for consulting, and a CV/resume that meets the candidate eligibility criteria.