An exciting opportunity exists for a Psychologist to join Stepping Stones for life Psychology Qld. This position would suit a Psychologist with an interest in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder.
- Provide evidence-based intervention and diagnostic assessment services for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder.
- Provide psychoeducational assessment services for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder.
- Participate in ongoing internal peer supervision
Essential skills, qualifications & experience:
- Fully registered with AHPRA
- Registered with Medicare to provide services under the Mental Health Care Plan
- Demonstrated commitment to current evidence-based knowledge
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively within a team environment
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Experience working with children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder
- Current Police Check
What we offer: A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience.
To apply: Please include your CV
Enquiries should be directed to: Samantha Ward, Director, email@example.com
More information about Stepping Stones for Life Psychology: www.steppingstonesqld.com