Since we are struggling to keep up with our ever increasing referrals, we are re-advertising and looking to find another passionate clinician to join our team!
Located in Earlwood, Here & Now Psychology is a psychology clinic looking to find motivated and capable clinicians to meet the need of our ever increasing referrals. We are committed to the provision of best practice, evidence based intervention in a setting which offers services to individuals across the lifespan. We believe that the therapeutic relationship with clients is integral to the provision of high quality care and our vision is to build on this through the creation of a warm, empathic and engaging team of skilled clinicians.
We are co-located with speech pathology and occupational therapy services, which allows for ease of cross referral and a friendly, vibrant team environment. We have access to an expanding referral base of local GP’s, psychiatrists, allied health providers and community word-of-mouth.
We are currently looking for a clinician with experience working with children and young people, to fill a contractor position at our practice.
- Flexibility in your days and hours of work
- Opportunities to grow within an emerging business
- Remuneration that acknowledges your commitment and loyalty
- Administrative support
- The benefits of a multi disciplinary practice
- Monthly supervision (individual and peer), if desired
We are looking for:
- A clinician with skills and demonstrated experience working with children and young people in the delivery of evidence- based interventions (including but not limited to) CBT, positive behaviour support and approaches to develop social and emotional competences
- An ability to engage creatively with this client group to ensure intervention is targeted at each client’s developmental level
- Full registration with APHRA and Medicare provider status (or the eligibility and willingness to obtain this prior to commencement)
- A clinician with well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly and easily develop an environment of trust and rapport
- High standards of ethical practice and a commitment to ongoing professional development
- An interest in growing with the business
- Willingness and ability to work independently, with minimal day to day support
- Experience working with children and/ or adolescents with disabilities
- Interest and capacity to work with adult clients (we have a number of adult referrals)
We are looking to fill this position 1-2 days/ week and have current referrals awaiting allocation. We have current availability on Mondays and Wednesdays, with the opportunity for an immediate start if desired.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com and include information regarding your availability and preferred hours of work.
If you require additional information please contact Caitlin Blaxland on 0400 741 577 or you can visit our website at www.herenowpsychology.com.au to learn more about our practice.