A small, well-established clinical and counselling psychology practice in Sydney’s lower north shore is seeking to employ a Clinical Psychologist to work with children, adolescents and adults 1-2 day per week.
The successful applicant will provide psychological services including clinical assessments and delivering ongoing evidence-based therapy. The psychologist will be required to administer therapeutic interventions to a small caseload of clients, and liaise with other health practitioners (GP, psychiatrist etc) as part of client care.
Wednesday and/or Thursday availability is preferred, however there is flexibility on worked days and hours.
North Shore Psychology Practice offers a comfortable and inviting work space, administrative support, and friendly and professional practitioners to work alongside with.
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Experience with adolescents and adults
- Familiarity with APS ethical code and guidelines
- Postgraduate qualifications in clinical psychology (Masters, DPsych, or Ph.D)
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability to treat a range of psychological disorders and mental health issues in children and adults.
- Experience delivering a range of evidence-based therapies (for example DBT, Acceptance-based therapies, CBT, solution-focused therapies, narrative therapy etc.)
- High level written and oral communication skills required for file keeping and report writing.
- Previous experience working in clinical or counselling psychology setting.
- An area of research interest or clinical interest (e.g. personality disorders, anxiety, relationships etc.)
If you have any further enquiries regarding aspects of this role or selection criteria, please contact Zoya directly by phone or email via details below.
Email CV to email@example.com or contact Zoya Jamshidi on 0424 099 979.