Psychology4Life is a well-established private practice in Melbourne delivering exceptional psychological counselling services from its eastern suburbs location.
A vacancy exists for an early or mid-career psychologist who is AHPRA registered (Clinical or General) and who has, or is eligible to obtain, a Medicare provider number.
We are looking for a dedicated passionate and reliable psychologist who can work independently and as part of a team.
Experience that would be well regarded includes:
· working with children/adolescents/ young adults or family groups
· telephone counselling
· assessments, report writing and professional communication.
The role envisaged is 3-4 days per week (negotiable) and includes:
· Counselling and managing a small caseload;
· Social media engagement and some front desk work. The role would suit someone who would like to develop their skills in individual counselling.
· Some after hours/evening work is required.
A stable, experienced team working together to provide the highest level of care with a friendly and supportive culture.
Generous financial arrangements.
Case management supervision to the successful applicant
Spacious, comfortable, professional consulting rooms.
Excellent eastern suburbs location with additional opportunities to work in the south west region of Victoria.
Please contact: Cheryl Hopcroft on 0425709150 or email resume including your to email@example.com