Registered Mental Health Social Worker or Psychologist needed to work in a private practice in Mill Park or Footscray. Medicare registration essential.
This is close knit practice of five clinicians, consisting of, three mental health social workers and two counsellors. We are looking for one new staff member for each location who have Medicare registration.
- MUST have registration or eligible for Medicare
- Casual position offering generous hourly rate with super included.
- Flexible hours - Three to five days negotiable.
- Ability to take holidays when it suits you.
- Informal debriefing and consultation provided.
- Starting May/June 2019
- Full administration support provided.
- Formal clinical supervision not included.
Counselling experience required.
Couples or family counselling experiences is valued but not essential.
The short list of candidates will be required to do a filmed mock counselling session with someone chosen by the employer as part of the interview process.
How to Apply
To apply please forward your;
- Current resume,
- Cover letter
Before an offer of employment can be made, we requires a National Police check, not older than 6 months, and a Working with Children Check to be submitted.
Closing date: 30th April 2019
Please note: We reserve the right to close the position without notice. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted if short listed. Unsolicited resumes and contact to the business directly will not be accepted.